Not a client relationship, a partnership
Rather than locking into a specific service, you can sign up for results-driven solutions that are flexible to a changing audience.
With an annual or monthly retainer, you are able to call on us to support marketing efforts within our capabilities and your needs without having to worry about individual product/service fees.
We don’t want you to get stuck because you’ve only selected one service at signing. As you grow, the plan can grow with your business needs. Flexible plans allow customers to decide to leverage services when needed. If we can do it, the customer can ask for it. When you hire Good Intents Marketing, your package includes all of our services categorized as retainer services.
- Market Research & Strategy (Customer Persona & Journey)
- Google Ads (PPC/Display/Video & Grant Account)
- Social Media Ads Management (Weekly Scheduling, Creative/Content, Ad Strategy)
- Starter: weekly post and 1 ad campaign; ad spend is the responsibility of the customer.
- Plus: weekly post and up to 2 ad campaigns; ad spend is the responsibility of the customer.
- Pro: weekly post and multiple ad campaigns, ad spend is the responsibility of the customer.
- Local SEO
- Location monitoring & optimization (Starter)
- Reputation management (Starter & Plus)
- Reputation outreach (Pro)
- Email Marketing
- Lead generation & automation (forms, landing pages, email)
- Media Buying & Public Relations
- Website Maintenance & Updates
- Graphic Design (Logo, Business Card, Letterhead, Tiles, etc)
- Content Creation & Copywriting
- Performance Reporting
- Web/Domain Host
- Design Projects (Website, Branding, Brand Guidelines, Field Marketing Guide, Annual Report, Print) oftentimes require a custom quote
We have a team of marketing professionals…
Having someone in-house to do all the marketing things is great. But what we’ve discovered is that expecting that one person to manage it all causes burnout and exhaustion. Our team of professionals has varied skillsets and we thrive off our passions in the digital marketing world.
Stephanie, our CEO, thrives off of creating winning marketing strategies, setting up nonprofits in the Google For Nonprofits program, building out campaigns in the Google Ads Grant accounts, writing customer email campaigns, building websites, SEO, and more.
Andrew is our Team Project Manager & Digital Marketing Executive. He enjoys Local SEO, social media, video, and project management.
Lauren will bring your vision and mission to life with expert graphic designs and web design.
Pricing is based on our expected monthly/hourly investment.
- Beginner/Sustainer $600 (<6 hours)
Starter $1000 (<10 hours)
Plus $1,600 (<20 hours)
Pro $2,500 (<35 hours)
You can elect different focuses throughout the year but this may require an adjustment to your service agreement.
- What happens if you need a custom project designed or you go over your hours? We have you covered. You can elect to reduce your hours for the upcoming quarter or purchase a block of 5 hours at a reduced rate.
- If I own a nonprofit or business with multiple locations, do I pay per location? Yes & No, your price may need to be customized based on the marketing needs or services you wish to focus on. We will try to create an affordable option based on your footprint.
- Can I get a discount if I pay quarterly or annually? Yes. We offer a 5% discount when you pay in advance.
Have more questions or need more information?