The journey from where you are to where you want to be
It’s a lot of pressure to develop an effective communications strategy for a nonprofit. There are so many moving parts, so many stakeholders, so many things that could go wrong. But you can bring all of these pieces together if you have a clear vision of what you need to accomplish.
The first step isn’t to come up with a roadmap but to have an idea of the destination. What is your goal? What do you plan to achieve?
Once you’ve identified the specific challenges holding you back from obtaining your organization’s goals, you’re ready to move forward.
Below is a list of six solutions addressing common challenges faced by nonprofits. Could any of these solutions bring you closer to your vision for your nonprofit’s future?
- Find better ways to report to stakeholders and execs
- Improve overall website performance
- Expand your target audience or reach your desired audience
- Get more engagement from the audience you already have
- Break into new ground with a go-to-market strategy
- Enlist marketing support focused on your end goals
You’re up against big obstacles. You don’t have to overcome them all on your own. In fact, if you’re aiming high—which you should be—you’re going to need help. Click on one of the solutions above to discover how you can become a bastion of positive change to your nonprofit.