Now Hiring A Digital Marketing Strategist
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will have responsibility for designing, auditing, managing, and optimizing selected SEO, Web, PPC, and social advertising campaigns. You’ll develop relationships by communicating with the client, as well as offering support to other team members, and assisting with reporting, sales, and performance analysis.
This position would suit either a candidate who has managed and optimized PPC, SEO, or paid social campaigns before. Having familiarity with building and maintaining websites, Or a graduate with degrees related to marketing or digital services.
Why work at Good Intents as a Digital Marketing Strategist?
- Competitive pay dependent on experience
- Pay range: $40,000 (1099-employee)
- 3 guaranteed paid weeks off (weeks of 7/4, Thanksgiving, & Christmas Eve through New Year’s)
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well-respected market leader
- Regular social outings
- Remote job & work from anywhere environment
- Friendly and informal positive team environment
- Working with non-profits to enable them to do more good, is very rewarding
Please forward your resume with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this role to email@example.com
Learn more about Good Intents and the services we provide.